Saturday, January 16, 2010

What's the stupiest food you ever fed a squirrell?

One time I gave one a Reeses' Peanutbutter cup and it got an instant sugar rush. Turned wacko really fast,so I got outta there before anybody knew I had anything to do with it.What's the stupiest food you ever fed a squirrell?
Hey Donell, why'd you turn me in for an offensive remark? Please read my questions (You answered one of my questions and said you would beat me to level four and to leave you a star. ) I thought we were friends hon.What's the stupiest food you ever fed a squirrell?
Hi Sweetie,





I got an email that said you turned me in for my response to your ';does it mean Im gay if'; question. Im sorry I jumped on ya for it. I didnt understand why you wouldve done that. Okay, all is good between us then? I am assuming it is. I love you too cookie! Take care!!!

Report Abuse



Donnel, I just realized that anybody can turn me in. I am so sorry, I just assumed it was you. Perhaps you have a fan or something that thought I was being rude to you?? Okay, hugs and again Im terribly sorry to have suspected you. You be one cool lady!!





Hugs





Max

Report Abuse



I fed a squirrel a piece of KFC chicken LOL!
bologna
I threw a shoe
lol...never fed a squirrel...thank goodness
I once threw a whacky squirrel to a crocodile . . . . .
A pickle from a cheeseburger.
tootsie roll, it was fun watching it eat that
Hot peanuts! Now that was stupid.
Corn dog.
One time I had my niece and nephew over and we were having a little cookout and they were little at the time and eating hotdogs. This one very friendly squirrel that we used to


feed nuts to jumped up on the chair , grabbed one of the kids


hotdog and roll and ran with them in its mouth.


Needless to say, whenever I saw that squirrel again , I'd yell out , no food for you , just like the soup nazi, no soup for you.
I made these really ugly valentine cookies. The icing was supposed to be purple, but it turned out this weird grayish/lavender. I went ahead and put white dots and flowers on them. Then we put them outside, intending to put them in the trash. About ten minutes later a squirrell was seen hauling entire heart cookies up a tree. He kept coming back for them! I can only imagine what his nest looked like.
i fed one a ceese puff ..and it went crazy !!!!
Bread... same with the pigeons!! =P





Hey, I wouldn't want to waste good money spent on food just to feed some rabid wild animals! They can go fetch their own dinner for themselves! =D
well this never happened to me but it happened to a friend of mine. He was outside and saw a squirrel. He had a handful of peanuts and the squirell came up to him to eat it. Then it started crawling up his leg and he shook it off. Then he started running away from it cuz it started to follow him to get more peanuts. My friend ran and hid in the garage, looking out the window and saw the squirrel waiting for him on the driveway. I couldnt stop laughing when he first told me about this hahahahaha
You don't need to feed squirrels. Usually they help themselves without asking or hesitation.
a cigarette butt... it's an aquired taste
bar b que chicken and ribs
rat at tooi
Deez NutZ!!!
Lol i gave it an acorn I soaked in this like vile concotion of Mustard, ketchup, salt, pepper, mayo, horseradish, relish, sour milk, cream cheese, and mad old eggs. I never saw the thing again.
Skin from KFC chicken in the mountains.
my right foot. that was my favorite foot, too

No comments:

Post a Comment