Saturday, January 16, 2010

Have you taken Anthony Squirrell Thompson's advice to add Henbane to a salad and if so, how do you feel

A little bit tripped out, fancy trying to fly?(I guess the dead won't answer)





http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/artic鈥?/a> Worrall-Thompson tells magazine readers to use poisonous weed Dr Crippen used to kill his wife in salads/article.doHave you taken Anthony Squirrell Thompson's advice to add Henbane to a salad and if so, how do you feel
Yes, he certainly got that one dangerously wrong didn't he - they had to publish notices in everything to stop people making themselves ill - or worse ! ! !Have you taken Anthony Squirrell Thompson's advice to add Henbane to a salad and if so, how do you feel
He is a complete plank! When he was on a celebity chef competion for the Royal dinner he burnt his meat dish and the judges could not eat it. Now that tells you something does'nt it. This recent news just confirms it, he is not very good compared to the real chefs like Marcus Waring and the other Micheline stared chefs
Made me laugh when I saw it - I soon realised though that having sent it on to a few people it was a tad too late to profess I didn't realise he had got his ingredients mixed up when I read the original article!





I certainly have a list of people I would like to invite around for an AWT salad date!!
The article said there have been no reports of any casualties yet.


Doesn't that tell you something about his popularity??
I never heed the advice of a troll. And most certainly not one that has had buttocks injected into his face and shreddies crumbled on top of his head.
Dead unfortunately. Thank god i wrote this comment down on a piece of paper for this article so someone else wrote it for me.
A bit cheesed off.


I died this afternoon!


Before I could eat the banoffee cheesecake too.
How he could make such a terrible mistake is awful.Can you imagine


some people think these chef's know everything.I'm glad i do not take any notice of them.I prefer my own cooking.lol
I tried it %26amp; died stone dead.


He'll be hearing from my flipping solicitors, I can blinking well tell you!
Don't use it it is poisonous.
How stupid do you have to be to not know that bane means poison?





The whole thing is a publicity stunt.
Havent got off the bog yet.
just checking my funeral plan.
Couldnt answer.. I died!

No comments:

Post a Comment