Monday, January 4, 2010

Anyone have a suggestion on how to remove squirrell urine from white auto paint?

I just purchased an 2006 Infiniti G35. It has a beautiful paint job of pearl white. This last weekend I went to get in my car and noticed that durring the night squirrells had been on it (there is a pecan tree near by where I park) and had urinated on my car leaving a bright yellow stain. I immediately went and washed the car but the stain is still there!! Anyone know of a product that will remove it without damaging the paint? Anyone have a suggestion on how to remove squirrell urine from white auto paint?
I'd use a polishing compound (not rubbing compound) with a soft, damp cloth. Apply as directed. It's available in any auto parts store.Anyone have a suggestion on how to remove squirrell urine from white auto paint?
Number one is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment