Saturday, January 16, 2010

Squirrell digging holes in my yard?

Hi i have a squirrel that is digging all kinds of hole in my yard and causing damage. Does anyone know anything I can put on the yard to discourage the varmantSquirrell digging holes in my yard?
I, unfortunately, have tons of experience with squirrels ~ if they are digging holes, chances are they are burying food that one of your neighbors are putting out.





There's only two humane ways to get rid of squirrels,


the first is to get a dog. The second is to buy a humane squirrel trap and release the critter several miles away from your home.Squirrell digging holes in my yard?
A small terrier dog. I have a toy fox terrier who cut his teeth (literally) on squirrels digging in our yard. It's kind of a hobby for him now.
I have bought mouse pellets, I HATE those ground rats..they eat them, and they are no longer around, and I have two more to go...


Until you have one or two, destroy your yard, you will use whatever means neccessary to get rid of them


Garlic, urine, moth balls don't work. ONly poison. period...
Bonide Products makes an animal repellent called Repels All which should work. Repellents work through smell, taste and irritation. Re-apply about every 3 weeks. It won't hurt the squirrel, just make him go somewhere else...like to your neighbor's yard.





Bug Doc
The squirrel is looking for food. Put out some corn and he will stop digging.


Get a big dog like a Labrador, they love to chase squirrels.
Lay down mines. The ******* will be too scared to enter your yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment