Monday, January 4, 2010

How can I trap a squirrell in my house and teach him to use a litterbox?

';those guys are way too cute';


forgetaboutit.How can I trap a squirrell in my house and teach him to use a litterbox?
Ask Ceiling Cat. He traps 'em all the time when he's hungry and bored of chzburger. How can I trap a squirrell in my house and teach him to use a litterbox?
you need some sticky nuts and a squitterbox - just head a down to petsmart and ask. ';hey where d'y'all keep yer squitterboxes?';





And by stickynuts I meaan some crackerjacks or something.
Hold that question.





*';Hello, police?';*
some pet stores actually sell gray squirrels, but I don't know that they are ';potty trained.'; Spiritually speaking?
Kitties are cuter, and practically housetrain themselves. ;D
get a ferret.


no pets might be a good option too.



When he was a kid, my uncle had some, but I think he kept them in a cage like rabbits.
Maybe on Bizarro Earth, but not here on Real Earth. Sorry.
Why is this in the R%26amp;S section?





on another note...squirrels are VERY cute ^_^





Peace and Blessings
You might have to show him how it is done. Gedadahere.
Only problem is where do they bury their nuts? Did you ever think of that?
I think you are a retard and i hope you die in a car fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment