Saturday, January 16, 2010

Opinion about the squirrell in ';Ice Age(1 and 2)';?

Odd little thing, but he's just trying to survive. Who said life doesn't have a sense of humor?Opinion about the squirrell in ';Ice Age(1 and 2)';?
more retarted than funny.Opinion about the squirrell in ';Ice Age(1 and 2)';?
Very ';Nutty';!
thought he was the best made the movies move
He is too funny, reminds me of the Road Runner and Coyote
He should give it up!!!!!! LOL he'll never get that acorn. he's dumb in ice age 2 he got it but he didn't eat it he just hugged it. than something came and he dropped it and couldn't get it. what kind of idiot hugs an acorn?!
I love it. It's so cute how he always chases after that acorn, yet he fails. The sound that he makes is so cute, too lol. I'm glad that the producers and directors had it in parts 1 and 2. That's what makes Ice Age 1 and 2 funny! =)
that !@#$ing squrell is pissing me off !@#$ him
I like him. I even have him sitting here on my computer. I got


him out of a cereal box.
repressed homosexual tendencies
Cute and ditzy!
He is soo funny, but really stupid. He does not have a brain!!
Funny
The only thing that was genuinely funny in the trailers. I never saw the film because the other characters were just advertisements for B-list celebrities.
kid was cracked out mann.....

No comments:

Post a Comment