Saturday, January 16, 2010

What type of wheel could I put up on tree for wild squirrell to entertain elderly?

Housebound elderly gent. enjoys squirrells that frequent his trees. Looking for something to add to his enjoyment.What type of wheel could I put up on tree for wild squirrell to entertain elderly?
I don't know about a wheel but I used to hang fake snakes from the trees in hopes of keeping the squirrels off the bird feeders but it didn't fool them for a second. They played with them! Maybe you could try that.What type of wheel could I put up on tree for wild squirrell to entertain elderly?
google (www.) notesofworship.com and go to the home and garden section and then enter squirrel wheel in the search.


You will find a ferris wheel corn cob feeder for $20.00


Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment