Saturday, January 16, 2010

I just seen this crazy lady running down my street chasing after a squirrell?

with a stick in one hand and a boom box playing ';ooohh ohhh ohhh ohhh ohhh just hanging tough';


should i lock all my doors or should i put holes in the knees of my jeans and go dance?I just seen this crazy lady running down my street chasing after a squirrell?
its obvious shes got the right stuff, baby.........and so did NKOTB.......I just seen this crazy lady running down my street chasing after a squirrell?
damn! I didn't think anyone saw me!!!!
Help the squirrel. His nuts are precious and are the obviously the real target.
Lolli!!!





Yes, but in case you are in California...I just ran down the street chasing a gopher. If they do not leave my new yard alone I am going to SCREAM!!!!!
go out dancing
let's dance .... that should be our wedding song
Go dance, fersher :D
what's my mother doing in your neighborhood???
Yeah, sorry, that was me. The squirrel took my lighter and I was just gonna have a cigarette. You don't have to lock your doors, but I have my video camera all set up if you want tear your jeans and dance.
What you need to do is get back to school, because you don't use ';seen'; after ';I';.
Definatley go join her and dance!!
I would lock all your doors Lolli, better be safe than sorry. IF she comes near by , you let me know I will take that stick and squirrel and shove it up her you know what!
you just SAW, I let it go the first time but...





go dance.
NO!!! Go outside and help the woman catch that wascally squirell !..........Then you and the woman can dance together!
New Kids on the Block... wow very random. I feel a terrible 80's flash back coming on - Big hair... tight rolled jeans (acid washed) ... stirrup pants ... side ponytails ... slap bracelets. The list goes on and on.
Haaa! LoL That Made Me Laugh....Go For It Girl! Go Dancing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment